February 23, 2011 § 2 Comments
I have always been a sucker for scarves. They make the most practical fashion statement, and you can never have too many. With the onset of spring, now is the perfect time to flaunt your favorite neck wrap while still fighting winter’s remnants. Here in Northern California, it is warm enough to put away the UGG boots, but still too cold for summer dresses. Lucky for us, spring scarves are coming in fabulous colors and incorporating different textures and embroidery.
1. Peach Lace Trim Scarf, $32, Topshop
2. Embellished Corner Scarf, $80, Topshop
3. Mint to be Scarf, $18, ModCloth
4. Merona Solid Wrap, $13, Target
5. Sepia Circle Scarf, $19, Scarfology